Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taulman Alloy 910 discrepancy

Hello,

I tried to visit the "Introduce Yourself" form, but I got a page full of HTML.

My name is John Doner. I bought a Taz 6 about two years ago, and enjoy the challenge of getting maximum accuracy out of it. I first programed an IBM 360 in 1962, and I've been programming in one form or another ever since.

My current difficulty has to do with the Alloy 910 specs. Taulman's specs give it a print temperature of 245 - 250C, and a bed temp of 30 - 65C. But the Cura software for Lulzbot sets the print temp at 240C, and the bed at 100C. I tried that, got bad results. Cura has a materials management page for many filament types, including 910, and it appears that they should be adjustable. But I find no way to adjust them. If anybody has used the TAZ 6 to work with Alloy 910, I'd appreciate knowing what your settings are. And if anyone knows how to change the profiles, I'd appreciate knowing how you did it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

John Doner
    Last edited by jrdoner; 09-05-2018, 03:55 PM.

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
Working...
X