Please help find the right 3dp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help find the right 3dp

Hi, I'm Dark Chameleon, a member of a few forums but first time 3d forum.

I'm an avid inventor amongst other things and need help coming up with a good starter machine I can use to build prototypes and proof of conceptions...I don't just invent thumb sized things but I'd like something that is easy to build, and reliable, I kept hearing the cr10 and variations but am leaning towards the anycubic i3 mk2s....which do you think would be good for starters and to produce a size big enough to present?...I know the i3 seems better at heating the bed for other filament types but I'm in florida so worrying about cold isn't really a worry at all.

Can You all help me choose, I want to try and stay under $500 for my first...if i need a very good large print to present I could order one from those prosumers amongst you....it's to take doodles and origonal designs to poc, I have the computer that can run any design program, just need the meat and potatoes for reliable printing.

I would be spending more have a look at Flashforge you can upgrade boards

Comment

I think the plate is too small for me and the cost would be eating into starting filiment costs.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X