Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

extremely frustrated new user/printer no good print yet on my new monoprice mini i3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extremely frustrated new user/printer no good print yet on my new monoprice mini i3

bought this printer simply to print out one part many times that i have patented. printer keeps kicking it off the print bed. using glue stick and a raft.
    included are 4 pics of two parts both between 50 and 75 percent complete then kicked off the bed and followed by a wasteful string of spaghetti material. have yet to get one complete print.
    ps i am in the elk grove California area, anyone near me?

try using extra hold hair spray to make them stick.

Comment

Its a brim you need not a raft and make sure bed is level and you have the right gap between bed and nozzle typical is 0.1 mm. brim is the border that prints around edge of part you simply trim off.

Comment

I'm pretty new too and take this for what it's worth. I immediately wanted a slightly higher in fill it almost looks like on miss of that thin in fill and it's spaghetti.

After that (and all the other things the guys above spoke of) I'd try using a different slicer)

Comment

If you are a new user to use a printer, you must need to know all the functions of the printer at first. You may get the entire guidance from HP Support Australia and the link is given below. You may contact us over the telephone or mail us via the email address provided.
          Get the reliable solution for all HP product right here at HP Support Australia. Contct at +1-855-622-0254 to minimize your issues.

Comment

nice post thank you very much

Comment

Hi, i'm Brook Lhel, if you are new user a Hp support printer, you must be need to know about all functions of the Hp support, Dell support and Acer support. you may get the more information of the hp printer support number, then go to this given link.
              Get instant info about HP Printer by dialing HP Printer support number, and find support options including software, drivers, manuals and troubleshooting for your hp printers using HP customer service number.

Comment

Well, I also face some issues with my printer but I manage to use. After that I research on the internet and found some tips before buying. So I implemented those things and bought new one for my office. You can also use these before purchasing printer.
                Spread the love1ShareA printer is a peripheral device which is used to make a persistent human-readable representation of text or graphics on paper. How to choose a printer? The printer requirement of every user varies according to the need. Many users are comfortable with laser printer, some recommends Inkjet. Nowadays, people are using multifunction printers also. So here are some steps by which you can easily select the suitable printer for your work: 1. OS Requirement: Check your operating system and find what printer manufacturers support your OS. Some printers do not support Linux. 2. Required Features: List all the …

Comment

very nice post Thank you for sharing with us.

If anyone face Printer issue clicks here

Comment

Printers from HP offers quicker print speed at both individual and expert levels.
                    hp envy 4520 offline

How to fix hp envy 4520 printer says offline windows 10 issue. Get Instant help and support for hp envy 4520 printer offline windows 10.

Comment

Originally posted by BLord View Post
                      I'm pretty new too and take this for what it's worth. I immediately wanted a slightly higher in fill it almost looks like on miss of that thin in fill and it's spaghetti.

After that (and all the other things the guys above spoke of) See This PhenQ Reviews I'd try using a different slicer)
                      It can only be judge with all of that cream and many more to worth it (Y)

Comment

When the HP Envy 4520 printer says offline in windows 10 because printer wireless system is not working properly or there might be computer related issues.

Comment

3D printing is any of various processes in which material is joined or solidified under computer control to create a three-dimensional object, with material being added together, typically layer by layer.
                          If anyone face printer issue click here https://www.canonprintersupport247.c...er-error-5012/

Comment

Working...
                          X