Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

extremely frustrated new user/printer no good print yet on my new monoprice mini i3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extremely frustrated new user/printer no good print yet on my new monoprice mini i3

bought this printer simply to print out one part many times that i have patented. printer keeps kicking it off the print bed. using glue stick and a raft.
    included are 4 pics of two parts both between 50 and 75 percent complete then kicked off the bed and followed by a wasteful string of spaghetti material. have yet to get one complete print.
    ps i am in the elk grove California area, anyone near me?

try using extra hold hair spray to make them stick.

Comment

Its a brim you need not a raft and make sure bed is level and you have the right gap between bed and nozzle typical is 0.1 mm. brim is the border that prints around edge of part you simply trim off.

Comment

I'm pretty new too and take this for what it's worth. I immediately wanted a slightly higher in fill it almost looks like on miss of that thin in fill and it's spaghetti.

After that (and all the other things the guys above spoke of) I'd try using a different slicer)

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
        Working...
        X