Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jan127
    replied
    Do you use any Insulation on your heating block?

For me this was the solution to the problem.
    If insulated, the required heating power decreases. Thereby also the heat transfer over the heatbreak decreases.

Leave a comment:

• paku00
    replied
    Put the new heartbreak inside today. Same issue as before. As i dontd want to despair completely about this stupid thing, I am going to build it back to stock without the e3d. If someone has any last solution ideas you can tell them to me but i have sort of given up.

Leave a comment:

• 4runner
    replied
    Why not try it, you have nothing to loose. You have brought a great questions as a lot of people are have ing the same issues.

Leave a comment:

• paku00
    replied
    First of all thanks for all the answers.
    The teflon spray idea seems quite plausible to me. But instead of using teflon spray might a teflon heatbreak tube help? I considered this heatbreak to try as a last chance for the printer:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B01F1I...3mm&th=1&psc=1

Sorry for the german link but this is just a heatbreak with teflon lining inside. I don't quite know if this would solve my problem because the filament is jaming before reaching the heatbrake so maybe this wonwo help? But i think its worth a try. If you got any other solutions i would be happy to hear about them.

Leave a comment:

• 4runner
    replied
    Well i watched most of the videos on this subject and like a couple of the people mentioned. After the spray burns off, there could be toxic gases coming out of the hot end which would not be good to breath and one could get very sick. I my self would wait to see what others are doing as you have brought up a very good subject and other people are reading it and chiming in. Good luck and happy trails.

Leave a comment:

• Gerard
    replied
    Maybe this is a solution, he uses teflon spray. https://youtu.be/NYeRxWwgLS4

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 4runner
    replied
    Ok! this is a long shot! from what you said in the original message, the hot end is not the original as you replaced it with a e3d hot end. Have you called or contacted the company or who ever you bought it from and see if they will give you a replacement. Mat be that will resolve your problem. Happy trails.

Leave a comment:

• paku00
    replied
    Hello thanks for your answer. I have taken the hotend apart a million times now to remove the clogged and jammed filament in front of the heatbreak. The problem is also well known but i can just get not rid of it.

Leave a comment:

• 4runner
    replied
    Hello! not know anu thing about your printer, but from what you are describing, I would say that you have a melted piece of filament stuck in the hot end. Take the hot end out of the printer. Then take the hot end apart checking to see if there is any thing melted or stuck. at the same time clean all the related parts of the hot end.. Good luck and a happy week end to you.

Leave a comment:

• paku00
    started a topic Can't get my E3d v6 to work

Can't get my E3d v6 to work

Hello,

I am seriously struggling with my am6 rebuild of the anet A6. Everything went fine with the build until i started using the e3d v6 hotend. Its a clone okay but there are many other people using it successfully. My problem is well known but i can't get rid of it. The filament starts melting in front of the heatbreak an jams right there. I have tried:

Differend x-carriages with different cooling solutions
    The stock fan
    Applying thermal grease between hearbreak and cooler
    3mm and 1.75mm filament and 3 different v6 hotends.

I have almost given up and am ready to revert my rebuild to the stock printer all over again. This is my last try so if you could give me any information about this I would be very thankful

Simon
Working...
X