New CR01S arrived with no SD card!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New CR01S arrived with no SD card!!!

I just received my CR10S and it did not have the sd card! Damn, I want to start printing. Of course I asked the vendor to send one, but I hate to wait.
    Can anyone supply the files that come on the sd card so I can get started? It would be greatly appreciated!
    I built it up and wondered if I could use a blank sd card and download slice files from my PC? I am new to this and would appreciate any help/suggestions.
    Thanks, Doug

I never got one either with my "GEEETech Prusa i3 Pro B",... so I just went ahead and got a 16GB SD Card from Amazon Prime, at least I received it the next day, which is far easier than waiting a week,... right?

I was going to buy the CR 10 myself, however, I thought it'll be best just buying a Clone, for now,... If I like 3D Printing then I'll go ahead and probably build one or buy a pre-made one.

As for the STL files, you can join Thingiverse here https://www.thingiverse.com ... It's totally Free and you can pick from any of thousands of files to download.
    There are quite a few websites like Thingiverse, but I do think Thingiverse is probably the best.

Anyway,... Good Luck and Happy Printing.

Comment

The good news is that people here at the forum and the vendor I bought my machine from sent me the files that would be on the SD card and I got two 32 GB Sandisk cards from Amazon prime in two days. I have printed four leveler wheels for my printer (all at once) and parts for a transceiver I am building ... and guess what? They are almost perfect and will work. The next step is to learn temperatures and speeds to get the best prints. I have implemented Octopi on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with a built in camera. It works and did the last print of four different objects all printer at the same time. That is two knobs and a two part mike holder for the ubitx Transceiver. The pattern for these came from Thingiverse.
      Alienmoon, I hope your printer works out for you, looks like I am going to enjoy mine. Next project is a dual fan enclosure for my solar battery bank.
      My best wishes, Doug

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X