Hello How to Resurrection for 3D printers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello How to Resurrection for 3D printers

In the process of using a 3D printer I encountered a lot of power problems suddenly lost. My 3D products have to be reprinted from the very beginning. I found out on the network that some lines have function to restore the printing process after a power outage. The Original Prusa I3 MK3, Gyan limited, or WASP delta models. From here I have the idea of writing code back to malirn to save the data when lost to the memory card. That process I have done but for the hardware I have no electronic experience I will describe briefly, you contribute to me on this hardware model so that I can complete it. My 3D printer in Vietnam CGen It is also prusa i3 is also very.

I would suggest you to view the user manual you got with your 3D printer and look for the probable troubles relating the power outage. All such user manuals contain all the information relating the codes too.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
    Working...
    X