Whatsup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatsup

Hello everybody. My name is Tim. I am retired and new to 3d printing, boy do I have a lot of questions. I have a Anycubit Photon that I will be using for jewelry (castable resin) right now making belt buckles or trying to.

Hello and welcome, I'll do my best to answer any questions. I've been wanting a resin printer for a while, I have two FDM machines right now. What have you managed to make so far?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyBoxP View Post
      Hello and welcome, I'll do my best to answer any questions. I've been wanting a resin printer for a while, I have two FDM machines right now. What have you managed to make so far?
      not much just the test cube that came with the printer. Having trouble with photocentric castable pink resin downloaded this and cannot get it to work Resin_Printer_Torture_Test.stl
      Attached Files
      Last edited by olddogTim; 02-11-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

What problems are you having ?

Comment

3D Printing jewelry, belts or buckles is not a bad idea, but you need to ensure the print settings of your 3D printer to be accurate. For this, you could initially print lots of 5 cm cubes and see if they get printed accurately.
          We are #1 place to buy and sell 3d printers. We are offering best 3d printers for sale at best price. Visit our store to compare and buy 3d printers and read Latest Reviews.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
          Working...
          X