Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with this printer and these prints. (Anycubic i3 Mega)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with this printer and these prints. (Anycubic i3 Mega)

Ok so it suddenly stopped printing correctly the other day after changing the filament. The line width seemed to be overlapping on the previous line causing it to curl up so I increased the line width from 0.4 to 0.8. I believe I have leveled it just as good as any other time. It seemed to work a bit better but the print is quite a mess. Been trying everything, bed levelling, new PLA, tightened the filament feeder bolts, different models to print. It's driving me a little bit mad at the minute. Can a trained eye spot what is wrong with this mess?

Thanks in advance

For anyone else reading this post, I discovered that a bolt belonging to the filament feeder was the culprit. The feeder was slipping and this causing the filament to come out uneven and causing it not to adhere to the plate correctly. I viewed this as the nozzle wasn't low enough and incorrectly set the level. I then compensated for this string (forgive the pun) of errors by increasing the line width, causing the monstrosity you see above. Anyway, hopefully my findings help someone else.

Comment

Register or Login

Collapse
    Working...
    X