Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Tronxy P802MA-8 Saying Hello

VERY glad to find the forum.
    Like lots of you I'm not interested in 3D printers, I'm interested in 3d Prints and how they can feed into my other work so having to juggle with the technology is just an irritation BUT: since I can only afford a cheapo printer I am now going to have to master it!
    Currently I'm having a strange issue where the Z axis movement doesn't keep pace with the print and the nozzle bashes into the previously printed material.
    I'm restricted to controlling it via the Marlin board as I have not yet managed to connect to the printer via Windows 10. (Repetier & Matter Control worked fine in Windows 7)
    But also - just - HELLO!
    Last edited by glassmaster; 01-09-2018, 04:40 PM.

Hello,
    From what I am reading and you telling us that the print and the print is bashing each other. First off I would try and manually level the bed to the printer nozzel. There are quite a few good videos on Utube that talk about this,
    Good Luck

Comment

Manual bed leveling was completed, and repreated, prior to this problem arrising. I'd think it was something weird that I'd done except that I've seen other folk posting the same problem with the same printer. (Yes I'm watching their responses too!)

Comment

Register or Login

Collapse
      Working...
      X