Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All

Hello everybody.
    May i know somebody who can inform me how to install this DIY dms printer? It's all DIY but i am a real freshman
    thank you

Your kit should have an included guide.
    What's the specific DMS model? You might be able to find some assembly videos out on youtube that could help if the instructions are confusing.

Until we know more, we can't really help unless you give us some more information.

Comment

Hello Elite,

Yes,it has.But for me it's a little complicated to install.So i wonder whether somebody has this machine's installing video to check?
      Attached is the manual.
      Thank you

Comment

It's kind of like building legos. So basically, you read from left to right, but if theres no box to the right, you go down then right. That's pretty much what the orders for installation is. Let us know if you still need more help.

Comment

Hi it is a bit difficult and time consuming if you haven't done it before, but to make it easier spend some time and a range your parts on a table according to the number or letters what ever is on them, make sure you use the right screws specially pay attention to the height, don't forget the washers, don't o er tighten the screws they are easily snapped, your manual has explained pretty good with the those images so just pay attention to them.

Comment

If you have any questions, please ask, and we would love to help you build your 3D printer.

Comment

Working...
            X