New to 3D printing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to 3D printing

Hey everybody am from Zambia and am fascinated in 3D printing. For starters want a recommendations for a 3D printer for starters since I would like to have a startup in this space going forward...any suggestions are welcome...many thanks

I found the best for me, as someone who like to have a go at anything, a kit printer was the way forward, that way i knew hiw it went together and whag each part did, meaning i could sort out any issues as they arouse, i bought a ctc i3 clone, not the usual dual head enclosed CTC. The best way is to take your time building and make sure everything is square and true, watch youtube videos and read reviews,
    My printer is about 18 months old and has only had a few problems, mainly caused by a ham fisted idiot (me)
    Take your time, ensure the bed is levelled and the extruders are calibrated properly and any printer will work as good as a 2000 one

Comment

Hey thanks a lot...any info on how to get the one you mentioned

Comment

I ordered mine of ebay, i think it was about 140

Comment

OK thanks once again....any info about this is welcome thanks....so are you making some income using the 3d printer

Comment

Ive a 3d hub, but its not making a lot of cash, mainly use it to print stuff for the house and garden, and toys for the 2 uear old son lol

Comment

Lol...I really wanna learn this and hopefully start a business in this line u kno

Comment

Its difficult to make money from printing, its ok to make beer money, but you wont be retiring in 3 years, Its a very time consuming hobby, with a huge learning curve

Comment

Lol will work around it

Comment

Forum Sponsors

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X