Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up with facebook groups...

Hi guys and gals,

Looking for a place to exchange good informations without always bumbing into the same recurring questions over and over again like on facebook...

Managed to get decent printing from my cheap 3D printer but always on the look for improving and helping other by sharing my experience.

ttyl.

Fastload (Sorry, obviously not my realname, but I dont think it is needed to help each other.)

Hi Fastload,

I agree with you about the Facebook groups. They usually centre around the same sort of questions and there seems to be a lot of one-up-manship on Facebook - everybody seems to think they are a complete expert about everything 3D printing.

Welcome to this forum which is a much nicer place. You can certainly get some great advice here.

Regards,
    3DEX
    Trusted UK-based 3D printing supplier of high quality 3D printer filament. 1.75mm PLA filament, ABS filament, Copper filament, Wood filament, Aluminium filament, Beer filament, Coffee Filament, Hemp Filament. Based in Suffolk, East Anglia, 3DEX is a friendly company with years of experience in an exciting and expanding industry.
    Will @ 3DEX Ltd / www.3dexfilament.co.uk

Comment

Hi there
      Youve come to the right place, tge folks here are great, helpful, and not judgemental.

Comment

I just saw some thing on aluminum filament from 3dex. Any one have any info on it. Thanks

Comment

Forum Sponsors

Collapse
        Working...
        X