Home-education Hello - from Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home-education Hello - from Wales

A quick intro before I head off to ask for help!

We're a home education family, big on physics and engineering in Wales, UK (Isle of Anglesey).

Glad to be here.

Gkad to have you here, weve been thinking about home schooling our little one, feel free to ask any questions

Comment

Hello Emmetelle,

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you will love it here.

Wales is such a lovely place. I often visit Wales for the Wales Rally GB (part of the WRC calendar)

If you need any hep or advice then don't forget to ask. Do you have a 3D printer or are considering buying one?

Regards,
      Will,
      3DEX
      Trusted UK-based 3D printing supplier of high quality 3D printer filament. 1.75mm PLA filament, ABS filament, Copper filament, Wood filament, Aluminium filament, Beer filament, Coffee Filament, Hemp Filament. Based in Suffolk, East Anglia, 3DEX is a friendly company with years of experience in an exciting and expanding industry.

Comment

Nice to meet you Emmetelle,

Best regards and Happy printing and educating
        www.edmonton3dprints.ca

Comment

Nice to meet you

www.edmonton3dprints.ca

Comment

Nice to meet you

www.edmonton3dprints.ca

Comment

Nice to meet you

www.edmonton3dprints.ca

Comment

sorry about this i was only trying to say welcome once. it keep coming up with an error on my side. any way nice to meet you.

Comment

Thanks everyone - 3Dex, I've never actually taken the kids down to the the Rally GB, but we see a lot of local midnight rallies here on the island and they are quite something.

jjpython - I can honestly say it's worth it if you can manage it, my kids have responded so well to home ed.

I have asked for help here (below) and I'd appreciate anyone smarter than I am, pointing out what I'm doing wrong

Thanks in advance: https://www.3dprintingforum.org/foru...ng-my-hair-out

Comment

Working...
                  X