Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey All !

Hello All,

I am Warren and I am too new to the world of the 3D printing. I just joined the forum and would like to get help regarding the 3 D printing if any.
    I will be sharing some queries if I would be seeking answers on these.

Thx,
    Warren

Hi Warren,

Welcome to the forum! This is certainly the place to come if you need any help or advice as there are many knowledgeable members. Do you have any queries at the moment?

I am assuming you are in the stage of wanting to buy your first 3D printer?

Regards,
    www.3dexfilament.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the forum Warren! 3Dex is on the money... we have lots of helpful folks who love to share. Ask away!

Comment

Thanks guys.
        So as I have already decided to start a business in the 3D printing, I would like to have a fair idea of all the aspects of this. Currently we were using the services of print.org.nz for our printing purposes. Same kind of business we would like to setup.
        We have been using these services from last 3 years.

Comment

So your business will be offering a 3D printing service?

Sounds a good idea, however, the competition is fierce. Have you decided what printer you are going to go for?

Regards,
          3DEX - Great Filament
          Trusted UK-based 3D printing supplier of high quality 3D printer filament. We stock 1.75mm PLA filament, ABS filament, Copper filament, Wood filament, Aluminium filament. Based in Suffolk, East Anglia, 3DEX is a friendly company with years of experience in an exciting and expanding industry.

Comment

Yes you are right. Competition is too much. But with good services and better strategy its possible to achieve success.

Comment

Originally posted by WarrenWLady View Post
              Hello All,

I am Warren and I am too new to the world of the 3D printing. I just joined the forum and would like to get help regarding the 3 D printing if any.
              I will be sharing some queries if I would be seeking answers on these.

Thx,
              Warren
              Welcome to this 3D Printing forum.

Comment

Working...
              X