Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hello everybody! I'm new to the 3d printing world but I've built a few custom laser engravers. I recently built my first D-Bot Core XY 3D printer and its been quite a learning experience. Also have electronics and mechanical design expertise! Excited to be here

Welcome to the forum hrishib. Be sure to share your project with us. Also, feel free to jump in and offer advice too...

Comment

Hello, Welcome to 3D Printing forum.

Comment

Hi hrishib,

Welcome to this forum! This is a great place to gain a lot of knowledge and show off your projects. If you have any pictures we would be most interested.

Regards,
        3DEX
        Trusted UK-based 3D printing supplier of high quality 3D printer filament. 1.75mm PLA filament, ABS filament, Copper filament, Wood filament, Aluminium filament, Beer filament, Coffee Filament, Hemp Filament. Based in Suffolk, East Anglia, 3DEX is a friendly company with years of experience in an exciting and expanding industry.

Comment

SOME PECULIARITIES YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT LASERS AND LASER ENGRAVERS.

In this article we’d like to tell you about laser and laser engraver peculiarities. Many beginners ask about the differences between various lasers and how to choose a laser. We’ll try to answer all these questions.

All answers are here: http://endurancelasers.com/some-pecu...ser-engravers/

Comment

Working...
          X