Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

First off i want to take a moment and wish everyone a very Happy New Year's!

My name is Jeff Holliman and I am just starting to dip my toes into the world of 3D printing. I have always been fascinated by 3D printing, but what really got me to start doing research was my entry into the drone world and the need for accessories and or additional parts.

So needless to say I am very much a Noob and am starting to look into a good, low cost printer that can handle the 3 basic filament types ( PLA, ABS and PETG). I want this printer to grow with me as my knowledge and skill set grows.

happy new year Jeff, and welcome to the forum. hope you find the printer that fits your requirements.

Comment

Thank you Tripy!

I think i have narrowed down my search to the Tevo Black widow, But I am still doing my research.

Comment

Just be sure to read reviews. Also, sometimes at the lowest cost, you get what you pay for. My next printer is going to be the original prusa i3 mk2.

Comment

Hello, Welcome to 3D Printing forum.We are from Melbourne, Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by infinity3dprinting
            Hello, Welcome to 3D Printing forum.We are from Melbourne, Australia.
            Hello I’m new to using this forum so this might need to go somewhere else. I live in Melbourne, I’ve had my printer for 3 years or more. I have been unable to print anything as I got ripped off and when upon completion the motherboard burned up and then the bracket for y axis broke. I have since replaced with ramps however now I need to replace the y axis motor mount and if possible get a new extruder holder made. Any chance you could help a guy out for not too much $. I’d love to finish this but when I tried to rig the mount it jumps and the original extruder doesn’t feed so I got e3d volcano with remote Bowden thing. I’d love to get back into the hobby, cost and access to help is just been limited. I was injured at work 6 years ago so $ is limited.

Comment

Working...
            X