New to 3D Printing as of yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to 3D Printing as of yesterday

I picked up my first 3D printer yesterday. I went with a second hand Flash Forge Creator Pro. Needless to say, I haven't slept much the last 12 hours. I've printed a few small objects already that have turned out decent. They are getting better every time. All I know is leveling this thing is not pleasant. Also, if anybody has any input as to where I can get a replacement acrylic enclosure, that would be great. Are there any aftermarket ones that are any better? Or does it not matter much? I'm looking forward to learning a lot with this!

Welcome to the obsession! You are in the right place, we have lots of helpful folks on here and I am sure more than one owns a Flash Forge Creator Pro...Again, welcome to the club.

Comment

Hello, Welcome to 3D Printing forum.

Comment

Hi,

Welcome to the forum - we, just like you, are fairly hooked on 3D printing as well! Feel free to share with us any projects you may have or are attempting.

Regards,
        3DEX
        Trusted UK-based 3D printing supplier of high quality 3D printer filament. 1.75mm PLA filament, ABS filament, Copper filament, Wood filament, Aluminium filament, Beer filament, Coffee Filament, Hemp Filament. Based in Suffolk, East Anglia, 3DEX is a friendly company with years of experience in an exciting and expanding industry.
        Will @ 3DEX Ltd / www.3dexfilament.co.uk

Comment

Register or Login

Collapse
        Working...
        X