introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

introducing myself

I am new to 3D printing..joined a while ago but didn't post till now. I have managed to print a couple of items on library owned CubePro Duo printer and played a little bit with three owned by an electronics meetup group. Looking to build one of my own so I have access whenever I want. Lots of questions and just coming back to read and learn.

Well building your own is quite good fun. There are lots of kits available, of varying degrees of quality and also all the designs of the most common models are freely available. We went through the process ourselves, building a Prusa i3. Of course you are not limited to the design specifications, people build all sorts of 3D printers.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. This is certainly the right place to ask questions as there are many people with great knowledge here!

Have you been looking at any kits yet other than the CubePro?

Cheers,
      www.3dexfilament.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the forum! You will find that we are all friendly and helpful. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions.

Comment

Hey Applekeith, What do you know about making a exploaded view diagram. Are you familiar with this. I am having a hard time doing it as I am not a cad type of person.
          Thanks

Comment

Hello, Welcome to 3D Printing forum.

Comment

Working...
            X