Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free 3D Printing Tools for CAD Software

Hi all,
    I wanted to let you know that we have developed a bunch of free integrations for CAD tools that offer great tools to make your 3D Printing Projects a success. All integrations are free:
    - export of optimised stl-file
    - thin wall analysis
    - mesh healing
    - comparison of 3D Printing Suppliers

They are totally free and available for a whole bunch of CAD Programs (e.g. Solid Works, Solid Edge, Blender, Sketchup, NX, Catia, Inventor, and many more...)

I am looking forward to hearing your feedback on it.

https://www.3yourmind.com/integrations

Stephan
    #

Why post here?

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Free tools are great to experiment with. I will look at them when I get some time. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

We wanted to make the community more generally aware of our tools and get them better used.
        We also use them ourselves and are convinced that they are an important way to save filament and time!

As Stephan mentioned the cost to the end user is free, and you can verify your model for a variety of different materials, sizes and printing conditions all within the software.
        We look forward to all feedback and suggestions for improving the software. We have already crossed the 30,000 optimizations threshold!

Bernd

Comment

Working...
        X