wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting: wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter

Hey guys, there are so many new 3d printers on Facebook. On the posts I’ve come across on FB, of new companies advertising their new printers, it’s almost like people are there to troll. Its became ugly in a few of them. One of the companies even claimed other companies are trolling their posts to knock them down some. Have any of you seen it? Cubibot has got the worst of it from people. I like the look and the abilities of it. Yes it’s small and new but it looks perfect for small-scale printing and building. What do you think?
    more: chung cư sun group láng hạ, biệt thự xuân phương tasco
    Last edited by jackadam; 06-21-2018, 07:46 AM.

If you've ever supported a kickstarter project you probably wont consider this printer. Its print volume is barely the size of a coffee mug so whats the point. You can purchase much larger machines for a bit more money and you wont have to wait the year or so to get it.

Comment

There are many good printers you can have now. They have reviews so you'll get a good idea of what you will get. A kickstarter is a big gamble with a low payoff. I'd skip it personally

Comment

If you take a look at all the printers that have started on crowdfunding pages, then compare that to the number that have actually delivered on their promises, I think you will find that most fail, I dobt post normally on this kind of thing, but to me it all looks like there are already too many printers that fail to work as advertised and it's all too easy to "big up" what you've planned and then not be able to provide, and it's all to easy to scam

Comment

Working...
        X