Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Printed SD Card-USB Holder

Hi everyone,
    I am a Photographer/Designer and for some time I needed a SD card holder for myself and finally designed this product to see how much I could get out of a 3D printing and make a practical product.
    Here is the link and I would be glad to have your opinion on this,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Originally posted by asehym View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I am a Photographer/Designer and for some time I needed a SD card holder for myself and finally designed this product to see how much I could get out of a 3D printing and make a practical product.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu
    Nice little product you have there, good luck with the backing.
    Last edited by Winford; 09-11-2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ashym View Post
        Hi everyone,
        I am a Photographer/Designer and for some time I needed a SD card holder for myself and finally designed this product to see how much I could get out of a 3D printing and this article about phenq make a practical product.
        Your concept is good. I don't understand why the funding failed. Why don't you re-list the project?
        Last edited by CoryCurtsinger; 10-15-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryCurtsinger View Post

Your concept is good. I love total curve and sometimes don't understand why the funding failed. Why don't you the project?
          I totally agree with CoryCurtsinger. You should re-list your project. Maybe, this time is your lucky time. I'll try to chip in whatever I can afford.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulStiles View Post

I totally agree with CoryCurtsinger. You should re-list your project. Maybe, this time is your lucky time to find legal steroids at gnc. I'll try to chip in whatever I can afford.
            I'm with PaulStiles and CoryCurtsinger on this. Please re-list your project. I'll support the project as much as I can.
            Last edited by EdwardJones; 03-16-2019, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulStiles View Post
              PhenQ | was the best among all

I totally agree with CoryCurtsinger. You should re-list your project. Maybe, this time is your lucky time. I'll try to chip in whatever I can afford.
              These are the things you can agreed because of those on going project are merge

Comment

Good product. I looked at the Kickstarter link. I think you should market is very well use the different platforms or even B2B. You can share your thoughts on the following link and explain the benefit for 3D experts.
                Are you looking for the best 3d printing pen? You can either buy it for yourself as an adult or a great gift for children. Click to see the 3d pen reviews here!

Comment

Originally posted by EdwardJones View Post

I'm with PaulStiles and CoryCurtsinger on this. Please re-list your project.yk 11 sarms results I'll support the project as much as I can.
                  These are the things you can agreed because of those on going project are merge

Comment

Working...
                  X