Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Printed SD Card-USB Holder

Hi everyone,
    I am a Photographer/Designer and for some time I needed a SD card holder for myself and finally designed this product to see how much I could get out of a 3D printing and make a practical product.
    Here is the link and I would be glad to have your opinion on this,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Originally posted by asehym View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I am a Photographer/Designer and for some time I needed a SD card holder for myself and finally designed this product to see how much I could get out of a 3D printing and make a practical product.
    Here is the link and I would be glad to have post your opinion on Testogen this,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu
    Nice little product you have there, good luck with the backing.
    Last edited by Winford; 09-11-2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ashym View Post
        Hi everyone,
        I am a Photographer/Designer and for some time I needed a SD card holder for myself and finally designed this product to see how much I could get out of a 3D printing and this article about phenq make a practical product.
        Here is the link and I would be glad to have your opinion on this,
        Your concept is good. I don't understand why the funding failed. Why don't you re-list the project?
        Last edited by CoryCurtsinger; 10-15-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryCurtsinger View Post

Your concept is good. I don't understand why the funding failed. Why don't you re-list the project?
          I totally agree with CoryCurtsinger. You should re-list your project. Maybe, this time is your lucky time. I'll try to chip in whatever I can afford.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
          Working...
          X