Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CR-10 hi res problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CR-10 hi res problem

    Hello all,
    I have a CR-10 and have been successful in getting some great prints in the past however in the finest setting (.06 on Cura) it doesnít work at all. Could it be the nozzle? I have the stock nozzle.
    The symptoms are I canít seem to get the first layer down. Like I said, works well with lower res setting and my bed is adjusted well. But seems like not enough filament is coming out.
    Thoughts?

    #2
    yes, this is one of the common problem of every user, I was also face the same issue after that I take a help of Netgear Technical Support to solve my issue properly, if you still face the same issue you can also take a help of this site to solve this.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by pitter111
      yes, this is one of the common problem of every user, I was also face the same issue after that I take a help of Netgear Technical Support to solve my issue properly, if you still face the same issue you can also take a help of this site to solve this.
      Netgear?
      Do they support CR-10?
      I donít understand.

      Comment


        #4
        Did you mean Gearbest?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by moosewood
          Hello all,
          I have a CR-10 and have been successful in getting some great prints in the past however in the finest setting (.06 on Cura) it doesn�t work at all. Could it be the nozzle? I have the stock nozzle.
          The symptoms are I can�t seem to get the first layer down. Like I said, works well with lower res setting and my bed is adjusted well. But seems like not enough filament is coming out.
          Thoughts?
          Hello,
          would you mind to tell what settings you set for either 0.06 and lower-res? That might also give an idea if one of the settings might case a wrong play-together for such a high resolution.
          Btw, wow! for going so high! Really hope you find a solution, must be somenthing really nice you want to print.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Angel3D
            Hello,
            would you mind to tell what settings you set for either 0.06 and lower-res? That might also give an idea if one of the settings might case a wrong play-together for such a high resolution.
            Btw, wow! for going so high! Really hope you find a solution, must be somenthing really nice you want to print.

            Here are my setting on Cura slicer.
            The .06 is the very fine setting.
            I was making a knob for my oven. Turned out great though I couldnít do it at very fine setting. Ended up doing it at .1 (Fine)


            Comment

            Sign Up

            Collapse

            To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
            Working...
            X